Frequently Asked Questions
What types of companies can be formed in Taiwan?
- Sole proprietorship
- Limited liability company (LLC)
- Joint-stock company (AG)
- Limited partnership (LP)
What are the requirements for forming a company in Taiwan?
- A minimum of one director and one shareholder
- A registered office and address in Taiwan
- Approval from the relevant government authorities
- Registration with the Taiwan Commercial Register
- Memorandum of association and articles of association
How long does it take to form a company in Taiwan?
- The process of company formation in Taiwan usually takes between 1 to 2 months, depending on the type of company and the complexity of the process.
What are the costs associated with forming a company in Taiwan?
- Government fees
- Professional fees (such as legal and accounting services)
- Office space rental
- Initial capital requirements